2010年12月7日星期二

unknown display replica watch gift technology combines with a futuristic looking case could easily

The point of the lights it to make the unit look replica brand watches more "spacey," and in that it succeeds.You'll feel like you are in a space ship with the Futura winder being on in a dark room.You can easily turn the lights off too.I had to do this as I keep my watches in my bedroom and the bright blue blinking lights made me feel like there was a police car in the room.

The face of the watch has a sandblasted look that fits nicely with the look of the e-ink display suce.I applaud Phosphor on this clever design point.The replica brand watches pushers (one on each side of the case) are integrated right into the case, and don't protrude at all.This gives the case a modern and seamless look.I don't say this lightly when I remark upon the fact that I feel as though Phosphor put more design attention into this case, than do people who sell watches at many times the price.

The combo of an unknown display replica watch gift technology combines with a futuristic looking case could easily have gone in the wrong direction for Phosphor, but with the Digital Hour Clock, they pull the timepiece off well, and I think it has real mass appeal.The strap is a soft and flexible black leather with orange applied around the edges.I like the double pin style buckle, which goes well with the thick and wide clasp.The look reminds me of leather bracelets that are seemingly perma-popular.